WHY STARS DRAMA?
When it comes to finding an exact reason why children love our theater program for kids, we had a hard time narrowing it down to just one reason. From creating long-lasting friendships to the theater skills and techniques they learn, there are so many reasons why children enjoy our musical theater programs. Our STARS team is filled with passionate and dedicated professional teachers who have many years of theater experience and education. Through our theater program for kids, we expand your child’s understanding of theater, encourage creativity, and teach new skills in a fun and positive atmosphere.
Here are the top five reasons kids love our musical theater programs!
1. FRIENDSHIPS: They build a lasting friendship with both campers and the STARS staff. No matter where the campers come from or how old they are, campers stay in touch after each session, and cannot wait to reunite at a performance or the following session.
2. PURE FUN: They get to have fun doing something they enjoy, while also learning new skills in dance, singing, acting, and character development.
3. CREATIVITY: Children get to be creative and express themselves on a daily basis. Because camp provides a positive environment in which to open up and try new things, many campers learn leadership skills.
4. BUILDING CONFIDENCE: Their self-confidence grows immensely. Throughout the session, children work with different staff members who work on developing a positive atmosphere in which children can hone in on their talents.
5. MEMORIES: Kids have tons of memories of the good times, silly shenanigans and fun activities. It's a time of discovery and self-improvement that stays with a kid long into adulthood.
Join our STARS family today to provide your child with the experience of a lifetime!